Use this form to create and maintain object type condition adjustment percentages to be used for calculation of costing values.
The object type condition adjustment percentage will be different for the various object types and this is an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances according to the condition percentage values.
Create Object type condition
2. The following is an example for Object type condition setup form view.
3. Click New button to create a new Object type condition setup record.
4. Select the from list of available objects.
5. Select the to define the condition of the object.
6. Enter the value base on the condition of the object.
7. Save the record by pressing CTRL+S
8. Click Delete button to delete an object type condition that was created.