360° Strategic Asset Management > Common > Contract Register > Contract Specific >Setup
The purpose of this form is to maintain and view specific characteristic, permits, ageing, maintenance, address and additional data for the contracts. The setup button group on the contract specific has the following actions:
· Characteristics:: The purpose of this form is to define specific characteristic values for the contract object/lines.
· Contract Age: The purpose of this form is to enables you to update the contract’s current meters.
· Maintenance: The purpose of this form is to define the maintenance criteria/indicators for the specific contract lines.
· Address: The purpose of this form is to capture the address information for the contract.
· Additional information: This function is to add additional information to the contract specific record.