This form is used to define an Event Template in terms of information such as identification, duration, indicators (forecasting parameters), status and planned number of occurrences. Event Object Tasks should be defined for all tasks that are performed repetitively. The latter can include inspections, preventative or predictive maintenance as well as adhoc or corrective maintenance which occurs frequently.
The source for Event Template can be documentation such as maintenance manuals, technical instructions and service bulletins.
Create an Event object
2. The following is an example for Event Object form view.
3. Click Event Object New button.
4. Click in the FastTab
5. Click in the field and add an object, from the list of available objects. and will be automatically added from the object detail.
6. Select the and will be added from the Event definition form.
7. Click in the FastTab
8. The will always default to '0' and means that this occurrence will repeat itself for as long as the Specific is used/in commission. Any other value in this field will indicate how many times an event should be repeated.
9. Add to indicate what the planned duration for this event object task is. Always add a duration as the schedule function requires this for calculating planned start and end dates.
10. The will not be selected at this stage because this field is used for the forecasting to decide if a task is scheduled for a non-work day.
11. The will not be selected at this stage because if this field is selected the frequency cycle is fixed.
12. The will only be selected if the event definition is of type strip and build. Select then from the available list the price model that will be applicable for this event.
13. The will be ticked when the expected life of the equipment is chosen to be extended, the equipments life will automatically be extended on completion of the work order.
14. Save the record by pressing CTRL+S.
15. Click the button. This function allows you to add all resources that may be required to do the task. The budget resources can later be edited when the forecast event is transferred to an Execution order.
16. Delete button if you want to delete a selected record. Important note to remember is that an event record cannot be deleted if it is linked to an event object. The event object and all related records and history must be deleted.