Use this form to create and maintain your organisations customer records.
List pages can help reduce the time that it takes to complete some daily tasks in Microsoft Dynamics AX. You can use list pages to view a list of similar records, select a record, and then perform actions against that record. There are two types of list pages: primary and secondary. Primary list pages display a set of records, and secondary list pages display a subset of those records. You must have security access to a primary list page to view the secondary list pages that are based on it.
When the Customer Register is opened from the common (menu) or the area page, it will open the form as a primary list page. From this view you can select a specific record and click on EDIT to open the detail or grid view to perform actions against the selected record. List pages display multiple records as a list, or a series of rows and columns. You can sort the data in the list and use filters to display subsets of the list items. You can also click links to display specific records, if records are available.
Select multiple rows in a list by using check boxes to filter the on specific records. Filter the information in a list by using a quick filter or an advanced filter. Save an advanced filter as a Cue on a Role Centre page.
Process of Creating a new Customer
1. The following is an example for creating a new Customer.
To create a new record press CTRL+N or the Customer New button. The following provide descriptions for the create process in this form:
2. The field will default in from the company default data.
3. Select if the customer is an organisation or person from the field.
4. Enter the field for the registered customer/company name for the organisation or the person.
5. Select a from the pre-defined groups. (For example a customer that rent shop space or office space from the organisation, will be a “Tenant”). The remainder of the detail fields can be added/updated on a later instance.
6. Enter the Address and Contact Information for the new Customer.
7. Click Save and Close or Save and Open - if you need to edit.