Use this form to define the monetary loss related to the risk. Create and maintain the data to indicate the financial impact that a risk could cause.
Risk impact is an estimate of the severity, or the potential opportunity cost should a risk be realized. Risk impact should be a direct measure of the risk consequence as defined in the risk statement. The use of financial value to quantify the magnitude of loss or opportunity cost has the advantage of being familiar to business sponsors. This particular table will allow the definition of these possible losses.
Create risk monetary loss configuration data
2. The following is an example for base monetary loss form view.
3. Click New button to create a new monetary loss score and impact record.
4. Add by entering an unique value for the scoring to be used in order to determine the importance of the risk on monetary loss.
5. Add the that will define the business loss record for the score and impact.
6. Save the record by pressing CTRL+S
7. Click Delete button to delete a record that was created.