Use this form to define the business loss related to the risk. Alternative scoring scale indicating the potential impact as determined after the analysis of the risk.
Create risk business loss configuration data
2. The following is an example for base business loss form view.
3. Click New button to create a new business loss score and impact record.
4. Add by entering an unique value for the scoring to be used in order to determine the importance of the risk.
5. Select the that will define the risk assessment of the process for assessing the probabilities and consequences of the risk events if they are realised.
6. Add the that will define the business loss record for the score and impact.
7. Save the record by pressing CTRL+S
8. Click Delete button to delete a record that was created.