Use this form to create and maintain a list of object classes that are associated with an object. This classification is link to an object type.
Create Object Class
2. The following is an example for Object Class form view.
3. Click New button to create a new Object Class.
4. Select the from list of available objects.
5. Add a code for to define the class.
6. Add short but detailed to describe the class.
7. Tick the indicator if the object class may have lower level classification.
8. Save the record by pressing CTRL+S
9. Click Delete button to delete an object class that was created. As soon as an object class is attached to a specific object the record cannot be deleted unless all records get deleted.